ST. LOUIS, Mo. — Looking to help women battle fine and thinning hair, Dr. Lawrence Samuels, chief of Dermatology at St. Luke's Hospital in St. Louis and founder of skin and hair care product line Rx Systems PF, has formulated a line of hair-volumizing products and supplements called D-Fine.
The products are designed to repair damaged hair strands, deliver nourishment and moisture to the hair and scalp, and build healthier, more voluminous hair.
The D-Fine line of hair volumizing products includes shampoos, conditioners and vitamin supplements formulated to strengthen and thicken hair while promoting hair growth:
- Volumizing Glypoic Shampoo ($17.50) — Developed with Glypoic Complex to repair the surface of the scalp, sweeping away oil, bacteria and dead skin cells from scalp and hair. Formulated for fine, thinning or chemically treated hair. Generates body and volume for visibly healthier, fuller hair.
- Volumizing Glypoic Conditioner ($17.50) — Promises to improve overall body, thickness and manageability for visibly healthier hair. Restores moisture content and pH of the scalp and hair. Formulated for daily use on fine, thinning or chemically treated hair.
- Physician Strength Shampoo ($17.50) — Developed with a polyhydroxy acid formula to decrease scalp itching and scaliness associated with scalp conditions, such as psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema. Treats scalp conditions by sweeping away oil, bacteria and dead skin cells from scalp and hair to create visibly healthier scalp and hair. Formulated for all hair types, including chemically treated hair.
- Deep Repair Protein Conditioner ($13.90) - Fortified with keratin amino acids and panthenol. Developed to restore pH and moisturize dry, damaged or chemically treated hair. Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to repair damaged keratin protein.
- Multiplex Defense Vitamins ($22.50 for 100 ct. bottle) A natural supplement formulated to strengthen hair and nails and promote healthier skin and scalp. Promotes skin elasticity, moisture, microcirculation and resistance to damaging factors, such as ultraviolet damage and stress.
- Aminoplex Repair Vitamins ($23.50 for 100 ct. bottle) - A natural supplement formulated with essential amino acids necessary for hair, skin and nail growth. Rejuvenates brittle and thinning hair for a visibly thicker, healthier appearance. Also promotes nail growth and strength.