- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Models that hit the runway for the Z Spoke Zac Posen show during New York Fashion Week had their tresses styled with Göt2b products, thanks to celebrity stylist Larry Sims.
Sims utilized the Göt2b Rockin’ It line to style each model's hair. Products that were used included Göt2b Rockin’ It Encore fresh dry shampoo, Göt2b Rockin’ It Encore hold hairspray and Göt2b Rockin’ It Encore hold gel. The Göt2b Rockin’ It line features “4ever stylestay” micro-amplification polymer technology that helps give hair “no helmet-head” hold that feels weightless and flexible, the company said.
The Z Spoke Zac Posen fall/winter 2011 collection debuted Feb. 10.