- Sargento offers cheese lovers new flavor combinations
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Cos. milk new products in struggling sector
- Kraft sneaks cauliflower into classic dish
DINUBA, Calif. — Ruiz Foods has named Rachel Cullen as president and CEO.
Cullen, who most recently worked at Dean Foods Ice Cream, has more than 25 years of experience with leading food and consumer businesses such as Unilever, Kraft and Orange Glo International.
"Our unique culture has been instrumental in helping us come a long way since we made our very first burritos and enchiladas in 1964," Ruiz Foods co-founder and chairman emeritus Fred Ruiz said. "I am pleased to be able to say that Rachel recognizes the strength of our culture and embraces our commitment to our community and our team Members. She also understands the significance of the leadership role we have built in the industry and will support the continued focus on both our customers and consumers — a focus we work very hard to maintain."