- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Supervalu reorganizes independent business unit
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu on Thursday announced that Matthew Rubel has unanimously been approved to continue as a member of the company’s board.
Rubel had previously resigned from the position of chairman, president and CEO of Collective Brands, and, consistent with Supervalu’s governance principles, submitted his offer of resignation as a member of the board.
On June 28, the grocer’s board of directors unanimously rejected his offer of resignation.