- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- The power of one rings loud and clear at CVS Caremark's 2013 Analyst Day
- GMDC releases Amazon whitepaper
- Rite Aid posts 1.8% increase in January comp sales despite tough flu comparisons
NEW YORK — Royalty Pharma has hired Marshall Urist as VP research and investments, the company said Friday.
Royalty, which invests in royalty interests in drugs, hired Urist from Morgan Stanley, where he worked most recently as executive director and the senior biotechnology analyst.
"We are excited to have Marshall join our team," Royalty founder and CEO Pablo Legorreta said. "He has had a distinguished career on Wall Street, and this experience, coupled with his deep analytical skills, make him an excellent addition to Royalty Pharma."