- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Kmart, Sears offer new mobile, online, layaway services for holiday season
IRVINE, Calif. — Dr. Sears Family Essentials has appointed a new VP marketing.
Roeya Badri Vaughan will be responsible for driving awareness and sales of the company's doctor-formulated, kid-approved line of 100% all-natural snacks, beverages and supplements.
Prior to joining Dr. Sears Family Essentials, Vaughan served as head of product marketing at Arbonne, where she spearheaded the relaunch of its flagship anti-aging skin care line, introduced a comprehensive cosmetics line and developed a breakthrough line of nutrition products.
"With her experience and impressive achievements building brands, I am confident Roeya will help bring the Dr. Sears Family Essentials product line to a wider audience, ultimately benefiting families nationwide," Dr. Sears Family Essentials CEO Tom Hicks said.