- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- H-E-B, Whataburger develop ready-to-eat french fries
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Texas community pharmacist named 2013 NCPA Willard B. Simmons Independent Pharmacist of the Year
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — Rockin' Green has revamped its laundry detergent products inside and out.
The company said that its Soft, Classic and Hard Rock formulas will feature a new scent and packaging. The company said it is replacing one of its original scents, called Plain Green Tea's, with a scent called Earth, Wind and Orchids. What's more, the standard packaging for the laundry detergents have been redesigned with a new look and also will use less material.
What's more, Rockin' Green said that its Funk Rock product, which is an ammonia bouncer, will be available in a printed, 16-oz. stand-up pouch with a zipper for more convenient use and storage. Rockin' Green's Shake It Ups also will be packaged in a printed stand-up pouch, but will feature a spout instead of a zipper.
Rockin' Green said that its remixed versions of the laundry detergent products are gentle for longevity, safer for sensitive skin and better cleaning power.
The new Rockin' Green remixed versions, as well as Earth, Wind and Orchids scent, will be available in store and online this week, with new packaging rolling out next month.