- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
MASHPEE, Mass. — Rocasuba on Wednesday launched a homeopathic energy-booster utilizing a unique patch delivery system. Providing up to five hours of energy, the product delivers homeopathic ingredients, including naturally derived caffeine, tea extract and zinc.
"From birth control to nicotine, the use of patches has become increasingly popular as an alternative to ingesting products," stated Rob Trow, Rocasuba CEO. "Since we're a company that believes in making the lives of our consumers less complicated, we are confident SpotOn's new patch technology will resonate with both men and women who want an easier, healthier answer."
Spot On Energy will be sold at most national drug stores and retailers nationwide, including CVS, Walgreens and Family Dollar stores, the company reported.