- 2013 proves to be 'strong' year for Beiersdorf
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Beiersdorf sees 'significant' growth in first nine months of 2013
- Nivea unveils new packaging inspired by iconic tin
- Beiersdorf celebrates Mentoring Month with Big Brothers Big Sisters partnership
WILTON, Conn. — Beiersdorf, whose brands include Nivea, Eucerin and Aquaphor, has announced that Robert Taylor-Hughes, president of Beiersdorf North America, is leaving the company.
In the interim, Bill Graham, currently VP sales of Beiersdorf North America, will assume the role of acting general manager in addition to his current responsibilities. The company stated that a successor will be announced at a later date.