- SodaStream announces new SodaStream Caps
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. — A weight-loss products and programs provider has launched two new salad spray dressings.
Robard said its balsamic vinaigrette and honey mustard are designed to aid portion control and maintain dieter compliance by being packaged in portable sprayer bottles (versus traditional pour bottles).
Click here for more information.