- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Reports: Mich. bill would allow marijuana sales in pharmacies
WADSWORTH, Ohio — Ritzman Pharmacies and Buehler Food Markets on Wednesday announced a letter of intent to explore a potential business partnership in which Ritzman would own and operate all of Buehler’s 11 pharmacies.
"Our focus is on our customers and the assurance to receive the same service they have come to expect," stated Dan Buehler, president of Buehler's Fresh Foods.
Following these negotiations, a formal announcement is expected sometime this fall.
Ritzman operates nine pharmacies, known for a commitment to supporting the communities they serve. Ritzman also specializes in Ritzman brand supplements, a complete line of high-quality supplements.
Buehler's operates 13 supermarket locations in all.