- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
CAMP HILL, Pa. Members of Rite Aid's Wellness+ customer rewards program now can chat online with a pharmacist around the clock, the chain announced Tuesday.
The online instant chats join other immediate Wellness+ membership benefits of 24/7 toll-free phone access to a pharmacist and 10% off all Rite Aid brand products and other special price reductions every day.
The online chat is accessed through each Wellness+ member's account at RiteAid.com. Log-in takes members directly to their personal Wellness+ page where they can click on the "Ask a Pharmacist - Chat Live Now" button and be sent directly to a chat screen with a pharmacist.
Members of Wellness+ also can talk to a pharmacist 24/7 by calling toll-free 1-800-RITEAID.