- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Good Neighbor pharmacists can vaccinate patients under collaborative-practice agreements
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid on Thursday morning posted a same-store sales increase of 1.1% for the four weeks ended Jan. 22, including a 2.2% lift across the front-end and growth of 0.6% in pharmacy comparable sales.
Prescription count at comparable stores was flat compared with the prior-year period.
Total drug store sales were $1.9 billion, which is flat as compared with the same period last year. Prescription revenue accounted for 69.1% of drug store sales, and third-party prescription revenue represented 93.3% of pharmacy sales.