- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid's Wellness format passes 1,000-store mark in second quarter
- Rite Aid posts 1.8% increase in January comp sales despite tough flu comparisons
PALMYRA, Pa. — Retailers are gearing up for the holiday seasons, and have every intent of coaxing their shoppers into filling a shopping cart, such as this one at a central Pennsylvania Rite Aid. But with the coming holiday shopping season comes over-indulgent, belt-loosening meals and the stress that comes with hoping Grandma doesn't get your nine-year-old a wallet ... for the third straight year. So it can't hurt to remind shoppers that a little store brand omeprazole can go a long way toward relieving any heartburn generated by that over-indulgence or holiday stress.