- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
- Rite Aid posts 1.8% increase in January comp sales despite tough flu comparisons
- Rite Aid introduces Health Alliance program to enhance patient health, treatment outcomes
PALMYRA, Pa. — Retailers are gearing up for the holiday seasons, and have every intent of coaxing their shoppers into filling a shopping cart, such as this one at a central Pennsylvania Rite Aid. But with the coming holiday shopping season comes over-indulgent, belt-loosening meals and the stress that comes with hoping Grandma doesn't get your nine-year-old a wallet ... for the third straight year. So it can't hurt to remind shoppers that a little store brand omeprazole can go a long way toward relieving any heartburn generated by that over-indulgence or holiday stress.