- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid looks to retain ESI patients, provide 'superior customer experience'
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- Rite Aid posts strong Q4, FY2012
LIVONIA, Mich. — Rite Aid has signed a deal with a media and marketing firm that the two said would allow the retail pharmacy chain to create a consistent look for its in-store marketing and media programs.
Valassis announced that it had signed a multiyear partnership with Rite Aid to develop and execute in-store marketing and media programs, which they said would create a "shopping environment that directly meets consumers' needs."
"Valassis has a proven track record of effectively implementing and executing in-store marketing and media programs," Rite Aid VP marketing Craig Riner said. "Selecting Valassis as our new third-party in-store marketing partner will allow us to expand on our vision to create the most meaningful wellness and value shopping experience for our customers."