- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Flu shots are available at every Rite Aid store around the country, the retail pharmacy chain said Monday.
Rite Aid said more than 11,500 pharmacists are on hand at its 4,700 stores to administer flu shots. Customers who receive the $27.99 shots at Rite Aid will get a coupon booklet with more than $100 in savings on health and wellness, beauty and household products. In addition, Wellness+ members will earn 25 reward points.
"As one of the most accessible healthcare providers, Rite Aid pharmacists play a vital role in the health and well-being of their patients and communities every day, and especially during flu season," Rite Aid EVP pharmacy Robert Thompson said. "With every Rite Aid pharmacist now available to administer flu shots, it's easier than ever to protect yourself and your loved ones this flu season."