- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid has launched a new photo website that it said would make ordering prints, photo books, calendars and photo gifts easier, the retail pharmacy chain said Wednesday.
The company said items ordered through the website, Mywayphotos.riteaid.com, can be mailed to any address or picked up at any Rite Aid store.
"Rite Aid's newly revamped photo website puts the latest photo technology in the hands of Rite Aid customers from the convenience of their home or office," Rite Aid VP merchandising Bill Renz said. "Customers can now more easily upload photos and create personalized photo projects of all kinds for truly unique holiday gifts."