- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
- Rite Aid Q4 revenues up 2.2% to $6.6 billion
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is extending store hours and featuring gift items as the holiday shopping season comes to an end, the retail pharmacy chain said Friday.
The company said it would extend store hours through Monday, as well as keeping some stores open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, including some 24-hour stores.
"Whether you've just begun to shop or are at the end of your list, Rite Aid has a range of gifts that are perfect for your gift-giving needs," Rite Aid EVP merchandising Tony Montini said. "And with our nearly 4,600 locations nationwide operating under extended hours, people can quickly and easily cross names off their list and feel good about their giving."
In addition to items like batteries, tree trimmings and wrapping paper, stores will stock candy, toys, gift cards, electronics and bath and beauty items.