- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid looks to retain ESI patients, provide 'superior customer experience'
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Rite Aid is stocking Easter and spring supplies at its stores in anticipation of the holiday and season, the retail pharmacy chain said Monday.
The 4,623-store chain said items at its stores included chocolate bunnies, marshmallow Peeps, SweeTarts, Ducks & Bunnies, Cadbury Eggs and other candy brands, as well as baskets and other accessories.
In addition, the company is selling such gardening supplies as planters, figurines, bird feeders, wind chimes and outdoor fountains and lighting, including solar-powered devices.