Black Friday deals are currently getting underway and Rite Aid stores throughout the nation are kick starting the shopping season by offering its lowest offers of the year. With sales starting as early as 8 a.m. on Thursday and 7 a.m. in select locations on Black Friday, the Pennsylavania-based retailer hopes to entice consumers.
The lowest offers of the year will become available through the retailer from Nov. 23 to Nov. 25, when using Rite Aid’s wellness+ with Plenti card. Stocking stuffers and holiday essentials that will be on sale include:
· A special Black Friday deal on the Air Wars Battle Drone, available for $59.99;
· Buy one, get one free on select As Seen on TV products including Gotham Steel Square Pan, Snuggle Tails, Magic Tracks, and assorted Tac Light products;
· Fragrance sets for men and women including Nautica, Vera Wang, J Lo and Stetson for $13.99;
· Revlon Super Lustrous or Moon Drop Lipsticks two for $6 or a Wet n Wild mini nail set for $2.99;
· Earn up to 1200 Plenti points with the purchase of a $50 Home Depot, Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic gift cards;
· Duracell batteries are on sale at two for $12, Duracell surge protectors and power banks are buy one get one free and holiday gift wrap and boxed cards are buy one get two free.
· Planters Peanuts Holiday three-pack for only $5.99 or Gourmet Butter Cookies for $1.77;
· Buy one, get two free deal on Hershey’s Pot of Gold or Russell Stover boxed chocolates; and
· Two for $9 DiGiornio 12-inch Pizzas, 2-liter Coke, Pepsi or 7UP products for .97 cents and assorted coffee products from Folgers and Maxwell House for only $4.99.
Rite Aid customers also will be able to save throughout the week on holiday décor, which includes a variety of pre-lit Christmas trees, traditional ornaments, festive wreaths, nutcrackers, and much more. From Nov. 26 to Dec. 2, wellness+ with Plenti members will receive 30% off online purchases and free shipping on orders over $34.99.