- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
NEW YORK — Rite Aid chairman and CEO John Standley will take part in an event with Department of Health and Human Services secretary Kathleen Sebelius to announce new resources to help customers prepare for Obamacare, according to published reports.
The Hudson, N.J., Reporter reported that Standley and Sebelius would appear at a Rite Aid store in Hoboken, N.J., to announce the changes. Sebelius will then meet with state and local healthcare and community stakeholders in Newark, N.J., to discuss the law, officially known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.