- Beiersdorf sees solid sales in first half of 2013
- Beiersdorf sees 'significant' growth in first nine months of 2013
- Nivea unveils new packaging inspired by iconic tin
- World Self-Medication Industry names president of Bayer HealthCare’s Global Consumer Care division chair-elect
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
HAMBURG, Germany — Beiersdorf is celebrating Nivea's 100th year and, as part of the celebration, is launching its biggest digital campaign to date. The brand has tapped music icon Rihanna to help serve as the voice of the festivities.
Starting in May, Nivea will be kicking off a variety of multimarket digital and on-site activations, including its sponsorship of Rihanna's upcoming LOUD tour in the United States and Europe.
"Over the past 100 years, Nivea has been an iconic skin care brand across the world. Rihanna is a music icon, and her digital footprint will help us bring our anniversary celebration to consumers, wherever they are," stated Markus Pinger, member of the board responsible for brands.