- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS' Rob Price talks to Yahoo! Finance about myWeekly Ad
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
CHICAGO — A company that makes smoothies for dieters has introduced a new small size designed for convenience.
RightSize announced the launch of 8-oz. single-serve packs of its smoothies in the Lean Cocoa Bean, SkinniVanilli, Slend-A-Berry and Leano Cappuccino flavors.
"Today's lifestyles are so hectic; we believe it's important to make losing weight as easy and convenient as possible," RightSize brand manager Laurie Chapman said. "The single-serve packs can be tucked in a purse, desk drawer or travel bag for a nutritious meal anytime, anywhere."