- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Ricola on Tuesday added a new product to its line of uniquely effective herb drops — Extra Strength for powerful cough relief.
Extra Strength contains a blend of 10 natural Swiss Alpine herbs and a soothing syrup center that provides powerful cough relief with natural menthol.
"Ricola invented the original Swiss herb cough drop more than 80 years ago and today still uses the same blend of 10 natural Swiss Alpine herbs to provide the world relief from coughs and colds," stated Ricola senior market manager Tobias VonRohr. "Our new Ricola Extra Strength with natural menthol continues that tradition of providing the finest quality herb drops with a powerful soothing syrup center, made from natural menthol."
Extra Strength is found in major food, drug and mass retailers for a suggested retail price of $3.29.