- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- FDA approves liquid form of Merck HIV drug Isentress for infants, small children
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario — Canadian pharmacy retailer Rexall has unveiled its new flagship private brand, Be.better, a line of more than 100 products available exclusively at the more than 300 corporate Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus stores.
The line includes healthier snack options, environmentally-friendly cleaning products, gluten-free vitamins, vegetarian probiotics and hair care products with natural oils such as oblipicha, argan oil or macadamia nut.
"Our customers have told us they are looking for more options to make it easier to take those small steps towards living better, in every area of their lives," stated Frank Scorpiniti, CEO of Rexall Pharma Plus. "Our new Be.better line provides Canadians with the tools they need to feel good about their choices. We are excited to introduce Canadians to our exclusive line with more to come."
The company noted that the key features and benefits of every Be.better product are identified by the checkmarks found on the front of the package.
- Be.better vitamins are naturally derived with no synthetic active ingredients. They're free of artificial coloring and dyes and are 100%gluten-free;
- Be.better household products are free of artificial dyes and fragrances, SLS/SLES (sodium lauryl sulfate/sodium laureth sulfate) and are paraben free. They have no toxic ingredients and list all ingredients on their labels for easy review;
- Be.better beauty products are enriched with natural ingredients and are paraben free. All Be.better hair care products are also free of SLS/SLES; and
- Be.better snack products include items that are high in fiber, low in sodium or sodium-free, or gluten-free.
To celebrate the launch of Be.better, Rexall will begin a four-week promotion on Jan. 25, including special introductory prices.