- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Still room to grow within oral care market
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
MONTCLAIR, N.J. — Say "hello" to Hello, a new line of oral care products hitting retail shelves this month.
The new Hello line is comprised of 99% natural toothpaste, mouthwash and breath sprays. Hello debuts in distinctive designs created by BMW Group DesignworksUSA, a subsidiary of BMW Group, and offers a departure from the traditional bottles and tubes.
All Hello products are available in four flavors, including Supermint, Pink Grapefruit Mint, Mojito Mint and Sweet Cinnamint. Beginning this week, Hello is available nationwide in Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, with additional retailers to follow worldwide.
Hello products offer the following benefits:
- Hello toothpaste features fluoride, which is known to help prevent cavities. The paste helps to strengthen and whiten teeth, while reducing the effects of acid erosion and tartar buildup. It is free of ingredients such as triclosan and stannous fluoride;
- Hello toothpaste is made with a special type of silica, which gently and safely polishes stains off teeth and doesn’t contain chemical whiteners like hydrogen peroxide; and
- Hello mouthwashes are alcohol-free.
In creating the design, Hello and BMW Group DesignworksUSA sought the perfect balance of form and function, incorporating a soft, curved aesthetic and user-centric precision. All packaging on the mouthwashes, sprays and toothpastes are 100% custom, proprietary designs — from the pour-and-swig rings on the mouthwashes, to the sleek click-and-go sprays, to the “pastry bag tip” on the toothpaste.