- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Supervalu names Jerry Storch chairman, succeeds Robert Miller in that capacity
SUNBURY, Pa. — Information technology vet Shirl Stroeing joined Weis Markets earlier this week as the company's VP and chief information officer, according to published reports.
Stroeing makes the move from Supervalu, where she was VP service management and operations support.
Stroeing succeeds Bob Mawyer, who departed Weis earlier this year, and will report to Scott Frost, Weis SVP, CFO and treasurer.