- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Supervalu reorganizes independent business unit
- Supervalu to open Colorado DC to feed Denver market
SUNBURY, Pa. — Information technology vet Shirl Stroeing joined Weis Markets earlier this week as the company's VP and chief information officer, according to published reports.
Stroeing makes the move from Supervalu, where she was VP service management and operations support.
Stroeing succeeds Bob Mawyer, who departed Weis earlier this year, and will report to Scott Frost, Weis SVP, CFO and treasurer.