- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Federal government should take wise approach to compounding regulations
- FMI urges appellate court to uphold debit reform ruling
- NCPA: U.S. Reps. contact Medicare in support of proposed changes for 2015 drug plans
- NACDS urges Congress to consider role of pharmacy in 'Fiscal 2015 Budget'
NEW YORK — OPEN CALL FOR POSTS FOR RETAIL CLINICIAN EDUCATION CONGRESS 2013
You're invited to submit a post for the Sixth Annual Retail Clinician Education Congress. The Retail Clinician Education Congress will be featuring CE break-out sessions and panel discussions on topics submitted by retail clinicians and organizations. This is an opportunity to share research, programs, and results with your peers. These new sessions will be in addition to keynote speakers and general session presentations.
In order to qualify for continuing education credit, the presentation must advance the ability of the clinician to provide clinical care beyond the basics. Additionally, presentations that incorporate pharmacology are strongly encouraged.
There are several categories of abstracts that are of interest to the conference attendees that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Category I – Skin Conditions
- Category II – Infectious Disease
- Category III – Recognizing Emergency Situations
- Category IV – How to Work with the Pharmacy Team
- Category V – Over-the-Counter Products
- Category VI – Eye Conditions
- Category VII – Communicating with Patients/Caregivers
- Category VIII – Hypertension
- Category IX – Wellness – weight loss, nutrition, fitness
For more information and to submit your post visit RCEC online at http://www.retailcliniciancongress.org/content/abstract-form.
Please direct any questions to Sarah Rosenberg via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (267) 765-2388. All submissions are due by February 1, 2013.