- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Target Awesome Shop features items trending on Pinterest
- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
NEW YORK — Johnson & Johnson division McNeil Consumer Healthcare has launched a new marketing campaign around the allergy medication Zyrtec, according to published reports.
Marketing Daily reported that a new app on Zyrtec's Facebook page allowed users to superimpose their pets over an animated depiction of a park and thus take the pets for virtual walks.
The "Zyrtec Furtec" app was launched a year and a half ago and includes the slogan, "Allergies got you stuck inside? Upload your pet and go for a walk!" along with animated representations of a dog, cat, rabbit, hamster and goldfish.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.