- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie offer prescriptions at no upfront cost to insurance marketplace enrollees
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie add medication synchronization service
- Reports: Bi-Lo to retire Sweetbay, Reid's brands
- Bi-Lo Holdings to sell seven stores to Publix
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie collectively raise more than $450,000 in support of Susan G. Komen
NEW YORK — Winn-Dixie CEO Peter Lynch is stepping down, according to published reports.
The Florida Times-Union reported Friday that Lynch would resign as CEO of the Jacksonville, Fla.-based supermarket chain, following its merger with Bi-Lo, but would remain for 60 to 120 more days until the merger is complete.
Following completion of the merger, Bi-Lo chairman Randall Onstead will step in as president and CEO, the newspaper reported.