- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens recently launched a private-label line of food items to be called Nice!, according to published reports.
The initial products include dried fruit, white rice, baking soda, canned soup, tomato sauce, tea bags and a macaroni and cheese offering. The new store brand is being marketed by way of in-store point-of-purchase material, including ceiling banners, wing displays and play on the pharmacy's in-store radio.