- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Walgreens offers free testing during National Diabetes Month
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens recently launched a private-label line of food items to be called Nice!, according to published reports.
The initial products include dried fruit, white rice, baking soda, canned soup, tomato sauce, tea bags and a macaroni and cheese offering. The new store brand is being marketed by way of in-store point-of-purchase material, including ceiling banners, wing displays and play on the pharmacy's in-store radio.