- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble and Teva Pharmaceutical on Monday gained European Union approval for a joint venture on the sale of nonprescription medicines to be called PGT Healthcare, according to published reports.
According to the reports, the joint venture didn't raise competition concerns. P&G will have a 51% stake in the venture.