- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- L'Oréal Paris to kick off 'Women of Worth' program via all-day Twitter forum
- L’Oréal Paris welcomes celebrity hair stylist Mara Roszak to its roster of experts
- L'Oréal Paris holds annual Women of Worth celebration in NYC
- New Speed Stick Gear brand teams up with racing rookie Cole Whitt
PARIS — L’Oréal has promoted Marc Speichert to global chief marketing officer, according to published reports.
He succeeds Marc Menesguen, who became president of its Consumer Products division in July.
The former Colgate-Palmolive executive joined L’Oréal USA in 2010 as chief marketing officer — a newly created position within the company. In July, Speichert was appointed CMO-Americas of L’Oréal.
According to reports, Speichert will remain based in New York and will continue to report to Frederic Roze, EVP of the Americas Zone. However, he will now have global duties.