- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former White House adviser Nancy-Ann DeParle elected to CVS Caremark's board
- NACDS issues statement on White House health reform meeting
- White House assistant Kristina Schake joining L'Oréal USA as chief communications officer
NEW YORK — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy is looking to hire more veterans following an economic summit at the White House attended by CEO Phil Hagerman, according to published reports.
According to local media in Michigan, Hagerman brought up the idea after the summit, saying the "plight of unemployed veterans" was one of the takeaways from the event.
Flint, Mich.-based Diplomat announced last month that Hagerman had received an invitation to the event, sponsored by the White House Business Council and Business Forward, which was designed to explore opportunities for collaboration between the private sector and government.