- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
NEW YORK — Specialty pharmacy provider The Apothecary Shops has acquired a Denver-based pharmacy, according to published reports.
The Phoenix Business Journal reported Tuesday that the company had acquired Colorado Pharmacy, making it the company's 17th.
The newspaper also reported that The Apothecary Shops would would change its name to Avella Specialty Pharmacy and rebrand its stores in August, quoting VP operations Randle House as saying the plan was to bring several company names under one umbrella.