- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- At Analyst Day, CVS Caremark unveils host of new initiatives across the board — front-end, pharmacy, clinics and PBM
NEW YORK — Rumors are circulating that Amazon may be opening a brick-and-mortar store in London, according to published reports.
The website Ecommercebytes.com reported on an ad that appeared on the classified-ad site Gumtree.com, for positions at an Amazon store to open in East London.
"As this is our first Amazon store you will be a part of our companies [sic] history," the ad reads. "You will be heavily promoting the store within Westfield enticing passers by to visit our state of the art show room."
Currently, the reply button doesn't work, and according to reports, the Seattle-based online retailer was not responding to requests for comment.