- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Charmin introduces improved toilet paper
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
SUPPLIER NEWS — Ziploc has launched its VersaGlass products, which are designed to go from the fridge to the microwave or oven — at temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit — and straight to the dinner table, the company said. The containers also are dishwasher-safe and available in six sizes, ranging from $4.19 to $8.99, or in a variety pack of three containers for $17.99.
Cottonelle is bringing back its Get Fresh With a Friend program that allows consumers to get a free tub of the brand’s flushable moist wipes and send one to a friend or family member. Consumers that visit GetFreshWithAFriend.com can receive a coupon for a free One Touch dispensing tub of Cottonelle flushable moist wipes with a Cottonelle Easy Reach hanger for themselves and a friend by providing their mailing address and their friend’s email address. A 42-count tub of flushable moist wipes carries a suggested retail price of $2.89.
MidWest is expanding its accessories lineup with new MidWest Garden Markers. The 10-in. high steel wire constructions with copper marker identification panels are available in packaged sets of six markers with a black waterproof marker pencil, letting garden enthusiasts easily identify what is growing in their garden and where.