- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
RENO, Nevada — St. Mary's Medical Group once again is teaming up with Walmart to open up a second retail-based health clinic in Nevada, according to local news reports.
According to reports, the second location is opening on Tuesday at the Walmart store on Kietzke Lane.
Dan Ferguson, chief medical officer for St. Mary's Medical Group, was quoted as saying, "Retail clinics are becoming a growing trend in Nevada, which is why we moved ahead with opening a second clinic in northern Nevada. The new retail model allows patients to access basic healthcare services in a setting that's convenient for them."
The first location opened in October 2010 at the Spanish Springs Walmart store.