- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
NEW YORK — Walgreens will be a feature sponsor of the 2012 season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" — the season premiere airs Feb. 6 on NBC — according to a report published online Monday by TalkTVworld.com.
As indicated in the report, many of the show's feature sponsors have been showcased as part of an episode. For example, finalists John Rich and Marlee Matlin developed a 7UP '70s and '80s retro campaign for Dr Pepper/Seven Up in "Celebrity's" season last year. According to the report, 7UP's Facebook fan base was up more than 330% last year as a result. That suggests the likes of American Idol's Clay Aiken, movie star Tia Carrere or the original "Hulk" Lou Ferrigno could soon be bopping around Manhattan for Walgreens/Duane Reade.
For the full story, click here.