- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Supervalu names Jerry Storch chairman, succeeds Robert Miller in that capacity
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu recently promoted three executives in its retail market development division, according to a report published Wednesday at GlobeSt.com.
Joe McKeska and Mark Lavin were promoted to group VP real estate and market and development, in the East and West regions, respectively. And Sharon Lessard, who heads Supervalu’s store design team, has been promoted to chief design officer.