- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Dan Salemi to be named president of pharmacy at new Albertsons
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu recently promoted three executives in its retail market development division, according to a report published Wednesday at GlobeSt.com.
Joe McKeska and Mark Lavin were promoted to group VP real estate and market and development, in the East and West regions, respectively. And Sharon Lessard, who heads Supervalu’s store design team, has been promoted to chief design officer.