- Economic analysis: Prescription-only status for PSE would drive up physician visits, healthcare costs
- Tennessee politicians and CHPA expand statewide Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Acosta to buy sales and marketing agency for Costco
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Urgent care operator Solantic is moving its corporate headquarters from Florida to Tennessee, according to a local news report.
According to a report by The Independent Florida Alligator, the company’s corporate headquarters office is currently in Jacksonville but will be relocating to Nashville.
The report stated that Solantic’s 32 urgent care clinics in Florida will remain open.