- Tennessee politicians and CHPA expand statewide Anti-Smurfing Campaign
- Publix named 'Official Supermarket' for NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Dollar General recognizes Kentucky teacher through its Every Day Heroes program
- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Urgent care operator Solantic is moving its corporate headquarters from Florida to Tennessee, according to a local news report.
According to a report by The Independent Florida Alligator, the company’s corporate headquarters office is currently in Jacksonville but will be relocating to Nashville.
The report stated that Solantic’s 32 urgent care clinics in Florida will remain open.