- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — The owner of Sears and Kmart stores reportedly is cutting 100 jobs at its headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
According to published reports, Sears Holdings spokesman Chris Brathwaite said the cuts cover a range of positions and that the terminated employees were notified Thursday.
The retailer has not said whether additional cuts are planned.