- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
NEW YORK — A supermarket chain in the United Kingdom has launched a new initiative that will enlist 10 families with the same surname, according to published reports.
The Retail Gazette reported that the Sainsbury's chain had launched "The Wells Challenge," which will assess the effects on the health of 10 families with the surname Wells as the chain's pharmacists provide them with health-related guidance and support.
The think tank 2020health is monitoring the initiative, which is designed to reduce pressure on Britain's National Health Service, the country's state-run healthcare system.