- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid appoints pharmacy division executive as group VP managed care
- Rite Aid debuts newly remodeled store as revamped beauty section sees sales lift
ROME, N.Y. LIN Television’s station WIVB on Tuesday reported that a Rite Aid distribution center will shutter its doors by July 2011.
The 283,000-sq.-ft. DC is wholly owned by Rite Aid. The national retail pharmacy chain operates a total of 12 DCs, including the Rome location.
Rite Aid owns a larger DC — encompassing 828,000 sq. ft. — less than 50 mi. from Rome in Liverpool, N.Y.