- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
- Kroger appoints diversity leader
DEERFIELD, Ill. — A Novato, Calif.-based corporate brand beer supplier has launched a private-label beer for Walgreens, according to published reports.
Winery Exchange is the producer behind Big Flats 1901, a lager brewed by Genesee Brewing Co., based in Rochester, N.Y. Big Flats 1901 sells for around 50 cents per can at most Walgreens stores, according to reports.
Winery Exchange's retail partners include Supervalu, Kroger, Costco, Delhaize and more.