- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- Kiss Products launches new Nail Art Starter Kit
- Revlon's Parfumerie collection brings fragrance to nails
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
NEW YORK "Mad Men" designer Janie Bryant reportedly has teamed up with nail polish company Nailtini to develop a limited edition "Mad Men" nail polish collection for the fall.
The $14 nail polishes are expected to be sold in CVS' Beauty 360 stores and Duane Reade's "Look Boutique" locations in the fall, according to published reports.
The four polish shades -- gold, platinum, iridescent and brown -- are inspired by the fabrics worn by the ladies on "Mad Men."