- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Final call for entries for Retail Store of the Year
- Survey: Almost 90% of moms regularly influenced by coupons
- FMI, Matrix Group release animated video as part of association’s 'Supermarket Facts Video Series'
INDIANAPOLIS — A Midwest supermarket retailer will spend $60 million to build up to 10 stores and remodel or rebuild several more over the next three years, according to published reports.
Marsh Supermarkets' new stores will average 40,000 sq. ft. to 60,000 sq. ft., with a strong focus on fresh fruits and vegetables and service-oriented components, according to the Indianapolis Business Journal.
Marsh operates 72 Marsh Supermarkets, 3 O'Malia's Food Markets and 22 MainStreet Market stores in Indiana and Ohio.